With features like manual exposure control, the option to attach on any of the Canon EF or EF-S lenses, and various audio adjustments – including an external stereo mic connection, and both manual and auto gain control – the 60D puts DSLR film-making at your fingertips. Other noteworthy features of the video function include in-camera editing, a number of recording resolutions to choose from, and an HDMI output for one-cable connection to your HDTV.
In addition to these user-friendly features, the camera also boasts in-camera photo editing technologies. You’ll be able to process RAW files entirely in the camera to produce a separate JPEG file – without a computer. Filters like “Grainy Black-and-White” and “Soft Focus Effect” also allow you to add an artistic touch to your images, sans post-production. Throw in compatibility with Mac and PC, along with a myriad of bundled software options, and the 60D is one camera that packs a powerful punch.
- 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Clear View Vari-Angle LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 12800
- 5.3 fps Shooting for 58 JPEG or 16 RAW
- 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- In-Camera Editing and Picture Styles
Our products are supplied worldwide. The shipping fees are specific to the buyer country. To determine them, add the item(s) to the cart and check this page.
- For France, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, it usually takes 10-20 days.
- For Australia, United Status and Canada, it usually takes 10-20 days.
- For Latvia, Poland, Latvia, Slovakia, Slovenia, it usually takes 15-25 days.
- For Argentina, Brazil, Belarus, Colombia, Chile, Dominica, Iceland, Israel, Monaco, Morocco, Qatar, Reunion, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates, etc, it usually takes 25-35 days.
The shipping company will return the package to us after having failed to deliver it to the buyer. If the buyer requests us to resend the item(s), then he will be responsible for all the Return and Resend fees.
Within the European Union
You should not have to pay import taxes when receiving our products. But it may happen. If it happens please make sure to keep the tax payment receipt and contact us in order to be refunded.
Outside the European Union
Note that according to your country laws, you may have to pay import taxes. We are not responsible for any import tax or related delay.
If the item(s) are returned to us due to the buyers refusing to pay the above fee, we would not send the item(s) again unless the buyer accept to pay all the Return and Resend fees. The buyer can not cancel the order or request refund due to the above reason.
- Import duties, taxes, VAT, IVA and custom clearance fees are not included in the item price or the shipping fees. Buyers are responsible for paying such fees.
- Please check with your government to determine what these additional fees will be.
- Note that we will try our best to minimize the risk of paying such fees..